Your big day is a big deal, and our event coordinators are here to help make it a big success! Leisure Time Winery offers a picturesque, quiet country setting where you can host your rehearsal dinner, say “I do,” celebrate your reception or all of the above.
Our property features your choice of three ceremony sites: next to the pond, under the pavilion or overlooking the property on the open lawn. There’s no need to worry about the weather. We include our field house as a backup ceremony location with every ceremony booking.
For those who appreciate the convenience of getting ready on site, we offer the use of our home, which is located at the front of the property. There’s no extra charge, but advance notice is required.
Whether you want to dance the night away or enjoy a quiet evening with your closest friends & family, we can help you plan a memorable reception.
- Modern, rustic Field House with options to seat up to 120 guests
- We can make it easy by matching you with preferred vendors, or you can select your own
- Customized menus from our kitchen are available for your event, or you can select a caterer of your choice
- Customized bar menus are available as well. We provide full bar service and will work with you to ensure we are stocked with your guests’ favorites. While wine is our passion, your bar menu can include a variety of cocktails, craft beer and domestic beer, in addition to our wines and outside wines. We will provide a bartender who is dedicated to your event.
- Tables and chairs are included for indoor events only
- For outdoor events/wedding ceremonies chairs are available for an additional charge through a preferred vendor
- Field House is handicap accessible
- Private restrooms are included
Contact us for pricing on any package. We offer options for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony only, reception only, wedding and reception, or all three events.
Tell us more about your event, and one of our event coordinators will be in touch with more information.
Wednesday-Friday: 5-9 p.m.
Saturday: 12-9 p.m.